February 2014 - Hint 1
The correct song lyrics are:
- "Got my first real six-string, bought it at the five and dime"
- "'Scuse me, while I kiss the sky"
- "Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive"
- "It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not"
- "Then I saw her face. Now I'm a believer"
- "You Catholic girls start much too late, but sooner or later it comes down to fate"
- "We built this city on rock and roll"
- "Might as well face it, you're addicted to love"
- "The girl with kaleidoscope eyes"
- "The answer, my friends, is blowin' in the wind"