Feb 2020 - A Series of Unfortunate Events
Tap on any hint box to view it.
- There are a lot of funny names is this newspaper...
- Perhaps those names are an instruction?
- "N. Ishle" = Intital. Take the initials of the other names. "AL Funnew-Merrick" = Alphanumeric
- END ORPHANS ("ENDORPHINS")
The Devious Dinner
- The slices have words on them to help place them
The Scary Schematic
- In order as presented in the lower half of the puzzle:
- Convert each wire total to hexadecimal
The Puzzling Poem
- Each line has a mispelling (missing letter or wrong letter).
- Missing and correct letters spell: RHYME SCHEME TO MORSE CODE"
- Line endings that long vowels ("ay") are dashes and short ("ee") is dot. Slash indicates new letter.
The Tricky Translation
- The following hints will walk you through one line without telling you the actual mechanism
- "Salmon of the Night" becomes "Salmon Night"
- "Salmon Night" becomes "Salmon Day"
- "Salmon Day" becomed "Monday"
- Monday becomes Tuesday
- Tuesday becomes "S"
Meta - Verifed Final Diversion
- What do all the missing letters have in common?
- All letters are VFD!
- Connect by category V->F-D
- look at the not crossed out letters
- Letters not crossed off spell ASHES
Bonus - The Conjoined Cobra