February 2018 - Stargate
Tap on any hint box to view it.
- Each piece has one member from 4 different ordered lists.
- The lists are Famous Scientists, Elements of the Periodic Table, Stars Near Earth, Pharohs of Egypt.
- List are order by Birthdate, Atomic Number, Distance from Earth and Reign
- STARGATE BURIED AT GIZA
01 - Abydos
- The dots are arrange very specifically such that you can create 7 straight lines
- Use the 7 glyphs on the second page. Notice that they show up twice.
- The pairs are semaphore
- Use number of dots in the lines created in step one to determine letter placement
- Create the single path from the start to end with the pieces.
- What is left?
03-Searching for Artifacts
- Shaded letters are the first letter of each answer
- Ascend, Glyph, Jumper, Daedalus, Embarkation, Aurora, Atalantis, Chevron, Anubis
- What do you have left over?
- Zero Point Module
04 - Thirteeen Steps to Victory
- You must use the other puzzles to solve!
- Place the puzzle answers in one of the grids
- Translate the ancient into another grid and then convert to letters some how
- The coversion is based on the puzzle the matching answer in the grid location is from.
- The first set, use Abyods and count around the 1st page stargate then put the symbol into the grid like you did when you originally solved that puzzle
- Second set use P3X-179 and use the grid coordinates
- Thrid set use Artifact
- It seems like there are errors? Or are those relevant? This grid is so nicely laid out for a certain encoding that use 2*3 blocks
- Using braille, use only the blocks where the letters match both the puzzle answers and the ancient translations
- THE ORI