August 2019 - The Muppet Show
Tap on any hint box to view it.
LOCATION - It's the Muppet Show
- The feet on page 2 will be the same orinatation of the feet on page 2.
- Use the letters not used for the dance steps to get the answer
- The answer is THE SHOE MUST GO ON.
- It's not really swedish... but unusual english
- First line says "Move the first the first letter 3 positions to the right"
- Line 9 should be "UUDUUSLAWIFI"
- ARTIFICIAL SWEDENER
- The first words from Kermit on the 2nd page are (in order): PELVIS, PENCIL, TENNIS
- HUNGARIAN AND A TAD-POLISH
PIIIIIGS IIIIIIIN SPAAAAAACE
- Pens that are space pens: 2, 4, 5, 7,8
- What encoding would be good for "pigs"
- Pig Pen is what the pens create - but you need a little extra!
- The round items are used to with the pig pen
- The answer is INVISIBLE OINK.
- Match up the right side to the left side with a line.
- "New World Symphony" goes with "Martian Colonists"
- What is left over?
- ALL BACH AND NO BITE
THE GREAT GONZO
- No hints! You've got it
- LEADER PECK (Leader of the Peck)
META - THE MUPPET LAB
- You don't actually use the answers from each of the puzzle!
- Instead use the monitors to find those elements in each of the puzzles
- Those items should be connect in order on the monitor to create....
- Those lines create letters. But now you need to Animal to help you order them.
- Animal is eating each pint on each puzzle... do it in the order of how much he has eaten!
- Find his last name - STARR, then his occupation - DRUMMER, and group - BEATLES
- CONSTELLATION PRIZE
- The answers below are used in the clues, but just changes as if you couldn't hear well!
- For example, WHITE LIE could sound like LIGHT WHY
- use the stars for the final extraction