November 2017 - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Tap on any hint box to view it.
- Find the path from the golden ticket to the gates.
- Interesting that we have both number streets and named streets and we have to turn a lot.
- Use the number street to index into the named street. First St + Golden Hills = G
The Nut Room
- Each nut can be transformed into a new word with a ROT cipher. That new word should coorspond with the squirrel responses below.
- The quanity for each price deThescribes how many squirrels use the new word
- The error code is how many letters foward each word is shifted
- Convert the error codes to letters (12 = L)
- LIMITED TIME OFFERS
The Chocolate Room
- Once you solve each clue, do you notice something regarding "holes", "bridges", "rivers"?
- Find a path that starts at a "Start" that avoids words with holes and rivers while going over the "bridge"
- The first half of the path before the bridge says "Kickstarter - Roald Dahl Book Title Adjective about James Peach" which is GIANT
- Second half of the path says "Extra squares NATO Letters Vertically"
- GIANT CORKS
The Inventing Room
- Once all lines a drawn, look to the uncovered letters (i.e. no line drawn through them)
- Uncovered letters spell out "HIGHLIGHT SINGLE WIRES"
- Did those single lines create a shapes that might be of use or perhaps spell out something?
- HANG A FLYER
The Television Room
- Each movie description descrives a popular movie with one letter changed in its title.
- The first movie is "Toy Stork"
- Take the changed letter and place it in the televisions below.
- STICK TO CABLE
Meta - The Great Glass Elevator
- I wonder where I can find bugs from the other puzzles?
- The candies all have traits that should be familar from the other puzzles
- Draw lines from the candies to the bugs. What's left?
- SOUR PATCH KID
Bonus - The Oompa-Loopa
- Look for the candies in the testimonies
- Well, you might not find the candies EXACTLY. Perhaps with an extra ingredient?
- Albert's testimony contains the candy "Nerds", but with an "e" added
- Take the added letter to get the solution
- SWEET TOOTH