October 2022 - Special Characters
Tap on any hint box to view it.
- You are looking for two speical characters
- The first character is SPACE
- The second character is EQUAL SIGN
- Once you have the letters extracted of each you must "shuffle" them - i.e. alternate letters from each character
- Create famous pairs
- For example Fish and Chips
- Sort the list alphabetically
- Start at the 0,0 coordinate.
- Read the letters from top to bottom that the shape crosses through
The Path to Spirit Enlightment
- The words go through a transformation like this: LOVE -> GLOVE
- Take note of the letter added and its position
- Apply the same transformation to get the final answer
- The first box looks like this:
X X X
O X X
O X O
- The encoding is hinted with "it was a mess"
- It is pig pen
- Only use the X's for the solution. Ignore the "O"
- POUND SIGN
The Ballad of Flow and Ebb!
- Use the missing words from the ballad in assembling the trapezoids. Each missing word will be found once
- Once you assemble the trapezoids, the hint "round the rim" is a clue to the next step
- Around the edge completed the poem. It starts with "THE PACE YOU SET.."
- ASS TO RISK
- How can you translate a special character to a letter?
- For Special Connections, Take the 4th letter of AMPERSAND which is E. E = &
- Based on what you know can you determine the rest of the letters?
- _ = O, $ = F,! = A,% = T
- + = L , / = H, < = P, > = C, ? = G, ^ = N | = Y, ~ = W
- OF ALL THE SPECIAL CHARACTERS, THIS SIGN IS REALLY WHERE IT'S AT
- AT SIGN (@)
- The search words are found in the shape they are.
- Read the unused letters
- Look for a special character in the leaderboard based on the message you got